How to see the currently installed version
Check if your BlueBridge Wiki Extensions are licensed properly and compare your installed version number to the latest release of the BlueBridge Wiki Extensions.
The homepage of the BlueBridge Wiki Extensions shows the latest released versions of the BlueBridge Wiki Extensions.
This does not help you if you don't know which version you have installed on your server.
Follow the instructions below or see the video tutorial above to find out the version number of your installation.
At first you need to navigate to a wiki library for which the BlueBridge Wiki Extensions have been activated.
Below is a list of possibilities where you can find the library settings depending on where you are.
Go to the library settings and find the menu entry "Wiki Settings" in the section "General Settings" and click on it.
A new page will open and show you the version number right below the heading "Wiki Settings".
It is the number behind the label "Revision".
If the information behind the label "License" does not say "Licensed version", there might be an error in your license and you should contact the BlueBridge Support Team.
- You currently see a wiki page in your browser:
- Click on the ribbon "PAGE" to find a button leading to the library settings.
- You currently see a the overview of the created wiki pages in your browser:
- Click on the ribbon "LIBRARY" to find the button leading to the library settings.
- You currently see a the overview of all created lists, libraries and apps (Site Contents) in your browser:
- Click on the three dots of a wiki pages library and click the link "SETTINGS".